Happy Sunday! I hope you have electricity and that your nice a warm wherever you are! Today I decided to use this weeks Can You Case It? sketch challenge as an excuse to use some of my texture paste and my heart stencils. Although I’ve had this stencil for a long time, I always seem to forget about it when it’s time to make cards!Here’s a close up! Isn’t this heart beautiful! I brushed it with Wink of Stella first and then I added Crystal Effects on top, it glimmers and shines. So pretty! Although it does make it difficult to photograph well! Oh, and just look at all that texture on the hearts in the background. There is a complete supply list at the bottom of this post.
I hope you check out the video here:
Important Things to Remember
- Check out my Product Share page, so you can have it all without spending so much money! Order a Product Share so that you can have a bit of everything for a fraction of the cost!
- My stamp and technique clubs are accepting new members! Sign up now!
- Check out the new page above! Ways To Save!
- Feel free to follow me on my facebook page Happy Stamper if you’d like to and YouTube.I’d love to know what you think with a comment!
- Do you want a discount on your craft purchases or to make a little money from your hobby?!? Then Join My Team! Check out the details on the page above!
- FREE tutorial with any $50+ purchase! Birthday Blooms Card Tutorial.