Welcome to the Team Stamp It Valentine’s Themed Blog Hop! If you’ve arrived here from Michelle’s blog, thanks for joining me! If not, you can click on the previous button to go check out her beautiful creations. Don’t forget that there is a complete supply list at the bottom of this post. PLUS, we are giving away a December Paper Pumpkin kit! Details can be found before the NEXT button. You should check out my alternative December paper pumpkin project here with instructions and a video.
Today I decided to share a set of cards made with a 6 x 6 One Sheet Wonder template that I found on Pinterest. You can download the cutting template Here.
In order to properly plan out the cutting, I had to create a general sketch for the four cards that can be found Here. You’ll notice that the sketch lacks a lot of details and embellishments that I added to the cards as I made them.
Alright lets get started. Here is my first card. Something to keep in mind when cutting your designer series paper for these cards is whether either side has a directional design. In my case, I wanted the hearts to be straight up and down when attached to the card. This is only important for the second card in this set.
Each flower I used was decorated with my Clear Wink of Stella Glitter Brush pen that doesn’t photograph very easily. For this card, I used some Blushing Bride sequins to dress up the card. It’s hard to see the color perfectly in this photo though. I used light sponging of Blushing Bride ink using the Hearts Mask on the front panel of all of the cards and lightly on the inside left and bottom side of the white inserts. You can see the shimmer on the flower and the blushing bride sequins better in the picture below.Now on to my second card! This card required a smaller flower to not over power the small blushing bride square behind it. I added some Rose Red candy dots and I repeated stamping the xoxo sentiment five times! I also used a light sponging of crumb cake with the hearts mask on this card.
Here’s my third card. Don’t you just love that glimmer on the flower 🙂Now for the final card for the set! Isn’t it lovely? I really enjoyed making this set. You can check out the video below on how I made these cards and embellished them.
Elizabeth Jeanne Thatcher–YOU ARE HERE
Important Things to Remember
- Check out my Product Share page, so you can have it all without spending so much money! Order a Product Share so that you can have a bit of everything for a fraction of the cost!
- My stamp and technique clubs are accepting new members! Sign up now!
- Check out the new page above! Ways To Save!
- Feel free to follow me on my facebook page Happy Stamper if you’d like to and YouTube.I’d love to know what you think with a comment!
- Do you want a discount on your craft purchases or to make a little money from your hobby?!? Then Join My Team! Check out the details on the page above!
- FREE tutorial with any $50+ purchase! Birthday Blooms Card Tutorial.