Welcome to the Stampin Friends Lots of Love Blog Hop! If you arrived from Kim‘s Blog, thank you for continuing with the hop! Don’t forget to click the Next Button to check out Steph‘s amazing Creations. PLUS, keep reading for a chance to win a bunch of new crafty presents!
This month we are excited to have three Awesome Guest Hoppers that you should definitely check out.
So, to start off my blog post, I have a fun and striking card to share using the Bloomin Love Die and Stamp set. I saw a similar card on Pinterest, and I thought I would love to make a similar card with a bit of added color and glimmer!
I can’t get of that Wink of Stella Clear Brush Glitter Pen! Leave me a comment and tell me what you think. A complete supply list is at the bottom of this post.
TA DA! Isn’t it adorable! 😀 I love it. It’s super sturdy and fits the teacher appreciations gifts that I made to go in it. Here’s a close up of the handle with the brads attached through the mailbox in order for it to be incredibly strong. The watermelon Wonder mailbox flag rotates up and down just like a real mailbox. I used the File Tab Edgelits in order to create the flag and rounded the corners with the Project Life Corner Rounder. I decided to make the stamp set and hearts a little more modern than the traditional candy hearts. I did this by heat embossing in white on the speech bubbles, so it’s more like a conversation between two people.
So What do you think? Here’s the video on how I put together the mailbox and valentines. The addition of brads are missing rom the video because my paper piercer disappeared while I was trying to make this! I ended up having to give a blood sacrifice to the crafty spirits in order to get the brads in the mailbox! I, of course, found the paper piercer as soon as I finished.
Here are the Dimensions for the mailbox:
Cardboard (from back of paper pumpkin) 8.5″ x 6″
Mailbox Body DSP 8.5″ x 12″, scored on each short end at 0.5″
Bottom 8.25″ x 5.75″
Back and front lids (2) 7″ x 6″
Inserts for back and front lid Card stock (2) 6.25″ x 6″
Lid DSP (2) 1″ x 11″
Handle 1.5″ x 7.25″, Scored lengthwise at 0.75″
After you fold your handle in half, Score each short edge at 0.75″
Flag 6″ x 2.5″
Template for Lids
Continue on the hop and increase your chances of winning by commenting on everyone’s post!
I hope you enjoyed my card and project! Please subscribe to my blog if you haven’t already.
January Technique Club Hostess Code: RQZYTQA4
Important Things to Remember
- Check out my Product Share page, so you can have it all without spending so much money! Order a Product Share so that you can have a bit of everything for a fraction of the cost!
- My stamp and technique clubs are accepting new members! Sign up now!
- Check out the new page above! Ways To Save!
- Feel free to follow me on my facebook page Happy Stamper if you’d like to and YouTube.I’d love to know what you think with a comment!
- Do you want a discount on your craft purchases or to make a little money from your hobby?!? Then Join My Team! Right now, you’ll get to choose $155 of craft supplies for only $99! Check out the details on the page above!
- FREE tutorial with any $50+ purchase! Birthday Blooms Card Tutorial.