Happy Sunday!!! Today’s Can You Case It Challenge is a combination sketch and blog hop to celebrate our 100th Challenge. To celebrate and to show our appreciation to our followers, we are each giving away a special prize. Follow along on the hop and leave a comment for your chance to win one of the ten prizes. This is a special two week challenge, so the commenting giveaway deadlines will be the same (12/20/2015 to 01/01/2016).
Here’s the Giveaway I’m giving out to a random winner. You have until January 1st to comment. The brand new Botanical Gardens Designer Vellum Paper Stack.
Elizabeth–YOU ARE HERE
Check out the Product Shares and Swatches Page to see the new options for the upcoming catalog! The New Occasions and Sale-a-brations catalogs are out for demonstrators to preorder from. Catalogs are free to all of my customers, and if you’d like to join in the Pre-order fun, just click Join My Team.
I hope you enjoyed my card! Please subscribe if you haven’t already.
December Technique Club Hostess Code: KAXW2FT9
You can click on the challenge image at the top to be brought directly to the challenge page, so you can join me, and there is a complete supply list at the bottom of this post.
Important Things to Remember
- Check out my Product Share page, so you can have it all without spending so much money! Order a Product Share so that you can have a bit of everything for a fraction of the cost!
- My stamp and technique clubs are accepting new members! Sign up now!
- Check out the new page above! Ways To Save!
- Feel free to follow me on my facebook page Happy Stamper if you’d like to and YouTube.I’d love to know what you think with a comment!
- Do you want a discount on your craft purchases or to make a little money from your hobby?!? Then Join My Team! Check out the details on the page above!
- FREE tutorial with any $50+ purchase! Peaceful Pines Card Tutorial.
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
Your card is absolutely beautiful. I can’t wait for the new catalog to begin and SAB.
Thanks Karen 🙂
Beautiful card Elizabeth! Fabulous water coloring and I love the soft stripes, they ground the floral image perfectly.
Thanks Dana 🙂 very sweet of you
I love the colors and how the sentiment follows so nicely inside the card.
Thanks Debra 🙂
I love how girly this card is. Nice to see pink after all the holiday cards.
Pretty CAS card. Just the kind I love! Thanks for the chance to win your blog candy!
Thanks Carole! 🙂
[…] Vellum. There’s a complete supply list at the bottom of this post! If you commented on my CYCI #100 challenge post, EK Gorman won the blog candy which was a new pack of the designer vellum that I used in this […]