Thanks for stopping by my blog to check out this fun Sneak Peak Blog Hop! If you haven’t already checked out Liz’s post be sure to click the previous button. There’s a giveaway and a complete supply list below!
So, today I thought I would make a simple and elegant birthday card with one of my favorite new stamp and die sets! The new Botanical Builders Framelits makes it so easy to make a card that looks elaborate and difficult without all the fuss!
Don’t forget to comment and follow the hop for more chances to win!
- Check out my Product Share page, so you can have it all without spending so much money! Order a Product Share so that you can have a bit of everything for a fraction of the cost!
- My stamp and technique clubs are accepting new members! Sign up now!
- Check out the new page above! Ways To Save!
- Feel free to follow me on my facebook page Happy Stamper if you’d like to and YouTube.I’d love to know what you think with a comment!
- Do you want a discount on your craft purchases or to make a little money from your hobby?!? Then Join My Team! Check out the details on the page above!
- FREE tutorial with any $50+ purchase! Peaceful Pines Card Tutorial.