This week’s Can You Case It? challenge is a fun Christmas Challenge. Any colors that remind you of Christmas! You have until Friday at noon to submit your entries to join me in this challenge.Today I used snowflakes from the Flurry of Wishes and Snow Place stamp sets. I have the traditional green and red with a splash of blue. 🙂
I added some rhinestones and sparkly silver ribbon to dress it up a bit. I used the Holly Jolly Greetings stamp set for the sentiment, and I stamped my favorite cute little penguin on the inside. 🙂Check out the Product Shares and Swatches Page to see the new options for the upcoming catalog! The New Occasions and Sale-a-brations catalogs are out for demonstrators to preorder from. Catalogs are free to all of my customers, and if you’d like to join in the Pre-order fun, just click Join My Team.
I hope you enjoyed my card! Please subscribe if you haven’t already.
December Technique Club Hostess Code: KAXW2FT9
You can click on the challenge image at the top to be brought directly to the challenge page, so you can join me, and their is a complete supply list at the bottom of this post.
- Check out my Product Share page, so you can have it all without spending so much money! Order a Product Share so that you can have a bit of everything for a fraction of the cost!
- My stamp and technique clubs are accepting new members! Sign up now!
- Check out the new page above! Ways To Save!
- Feel free to follow me on my facebook page Happy Stamper if you’d like to and YouTube.I’d love to know what you think with a comment!
- Do you want a discount on your craft purchases or to make a little money from your hobby?!? Then Join My Team! Check out the details on the page above!
- FREE tutorial with any $50+ purchase! Peaceful Pines Card Tutorial.
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog