HAPPY FRIDAY! Woohoo! We made it! I hope you all have a fun and relaxing weekend planned! Today I’m sharing a card that I taught in my November Technique Club. It’s called the spotlight technique. I just love how bright the colors look using this set. Let me know what you think! A complete supply list is at the bottom of this post.
Don’t forget that the End of Year Clearance Sale has already started! Everything is while supplies last! PLUS, I’ve already put the new 2016 Product Shares and Swatches up.
I hope you enjoyed my card! Please subscribe if you haven’t already.
December Technique Club Hostess Code: KAXW2FT9
Important Things to Remember
- Check out my Product Share page, so you can have it all without spending so much money! Order a Product Share so that you can have a bit of everything for a fraction of the cost!
- My stamp and technique clubs are accepting new members! Sign up now!
- Check out the new page above! Ways To Save!
- Feel free to follow me on my facebook page Happy Stamper if you’d like to and YouTube.I’d love to know what you think with a comment!
- Do you want a discount on your craft purchases or to make a little money from your hobby?!? Then Join My Team! Check out the details on the page above!
- FREE tutorial with any $50+ purchase! Peaceful Pines Card Tutorial.
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog