This week’s Can You Case It? challenge is this fun sketch. You have until Friday at noon to submit your entries to join me in this challenge.
I’d rather see the snow in a snow globe than out my window, so this works perfectly for me. 🙂
The New Occasions and Sale-a-brations catalogs are out for demonstrators to preorder from. Catalogs are free to all of my customers, and if you’d like to join in the Pre-order fun, just click Join My Team.
I hope you enjoyed my card! Please subscribe if you haven’t already.
December Technique Club Hostess Code: KAXW2FT9
You can click on the challenge image at the top to be brought directly to the challenge page, so you can join me!
- Check out my Product Share page, so you can have it all without spending so much money! Order a Product Share so that you can have a bit of everything for a fraction of the cost!
- My stamp and technique clubs are accepting new members! Sign up now!
- Check out the new page above! Ways To Save!
- Feel free to follow me on my facebook page Happy Stamper if you’d like to and YouTube.I’d love to know what you think with a comment!
- Do you want a discount on your craft purchases or to make a little money from your hobby?!? Then Join My Team! Check out the details on the page above!
- FREE tutorial with any $50+ purchase! Winter Wonderland One Sheet Wonder Card Tutorial.
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
[…] Pingback: SNOW Christmas Globe–Can You Case It #98 | Crafts By Happy Stamper […]
I like it!
Thanks for always supporting me 🙂