Welcome to Day 7 of the 12 Days of Christmas Blog Hop! If you joined me from Sandy‘s blog, welcome! If you’ve started with my post, I hope you continue with the hop by checking out Angela‘s post.
Today I’m sharing a fun pocket card using the Snow Place Stamp Set. I just love this penguin! I won’t get tired of it! Don’t forget that the Online Extravaganza ends TODAY! There’s a complete supply list at the bottom of this post!
I hope you enjoyed my card! Please subscribe if you haven’t already. You can continue on the hop by clicking on the links below:
Kim (Guest Designer)
Melinda (Guest Designer)
Elizabeth Jeanne <–YOU ARE HERE
PLUS, the Online Extravaganza starts today! Details Here. All items are while supplies last!
Don’t forget to subscribe to my blog, and if you aren’t currently a newsletter subscriber, you’ll want to sign up now! Starting in November, my newsletter subscribers will be receive a 12 days of Christmas holiday helper tutorial.
December Technique Club Hostess Code: KAXW2FT9
You can click on the challenge image at the top to be brought directly to the challenge page, so you can join me!
- Check out my Product Share page, so you can have it all without spending so much money! Order a Product Share so that you can have a bit of everything for a fraction of the cost!
- My stamp and technique clubs are accepting new members! Sign up now!
- Check out the new page above! Ways To Save!
- Feel free to follow me on my facebook page Happy Stamper if you’d like to and YouTube.I’d love to know what you think with a comment!
- Do you want a discount on your craft purchases or to make a little money from your hobby?!? Then Join My Team! Check out the details on the page above!
- FREE tutorial with any $50+ purchase! Winter Wonderland One Sheet Wonder Card Tutorial.
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
What a fun card! I love the colors and the papers you chose! I signed up for your emails and look forward to seeing your projects. Wonderfully talented 🙂
Thanks Melinda! 🙂
Love this card – it is adorable!!
Thanks Teresa! 🙂
Love your slider card. Cute, cute, cute! TFS! 🙂
I love pocket cards and this one is adorable! Good advice, too, going into the hectic holiday season!
Super cute & fun!!
Have a blessed day,
Another darling project!!! I am loving everything that you do!! Super Talented Lady!!! Loves- Madge
This is so cute…would even work to hide a gift card in there.
your projects are so cheerful!
This is adorable! Nicely done
So neat! Have never tried a pocket card, must add that to my list!
The polka dots are cute behind the penguin.
thanks for sharing.
Super cute! Love the colors!
Your card is so cute!! I love it. Thanks so much for sharing.
Very cute. I’m thinking you could make the insert so that it could hold a gift card.
that’s a great idea! It could definitely be adapted for a gift card!
Cute penguin and love the added detail of being a slider card!!!
great card! love that it is interactive!!
What an adorable card! Love it!!
What a Cute and Fun Card and so cute that It’s a pocket.
Pocket cards are so fun, and yours is no exception. The penguin is adorable. Thanks for hopping along.
This is a great pocket card. I like the design.