For Day 2, I’m sharing a fun Christmas card, using the Winter Wonderland Designer Series Paper and the Peaceful Pines dies and stamp set. I think it would look nice too to add a few Rudolph noses to the background paper. 🙂 You can find a complete supply list at the bottom of this post. Don’t forget that the Online Extravaganza is still on going. This is one of my stamp club cards from November.
PLUS, the Online Extravaganza starts today! Details Here. All items are while supplies last!
Don’t forget to subscribe to my blog, and if you aren’t currently a newsletter subscriber, you’ll want to sign up now! Starting in November, my newsletter subscribers will be receive a 12 days of Christmas holiday helper tutorial.
November Stamp Club Hostess Code: KDRCNFJK
- Check out my Product Share page, so you can have it all without spending so much money! Order a Product Share so that you can have a bit of everything for a fraction of the cost!
- My stamp and technique clubs are accepting new members! Sign up now!
- Check out the new page above! Ways To Save!
- Feel free to follow me on my facebook page Happy Stamper if you’d like to and YouTube.I’d love to know what you think with a comment!
- Do you want a discount on your craft purchases or to make a little money from your hobby?!? Then Join My Team! Check out the details on the page above!
- FREE tutorial with any $50+ purchase! Winter Wonderland One Sheet Wonder Card Tutorial.