Welcome to the 12 Days of Christmas Blog Hop! Every day for the next 12 days, you’ll see some fun Holiday cards and projects! If you joined me from Sandy‘s blog, welcome! If you’ve started with my post, I hope you continue with the hop by checking out Angela‘s post.
To start off my 12-days of Christmas, i’m sharing a fun Surprise Pop-Up card that I featured in my Technique Club this month. These will be mailed to all of the Technique club members this weekend.
I kept the front of the card somewhat simple, making it appear like an elaborately wrapped present. Once opened, the fireplace pops up in the center of the card.I really love this Festive Fireplace set which is retiring shortly! You’ll need to order it soon before it’s gone if you don’t already have it.
Here’s does a little side view of the card, so you can see the dimension of the fireplace better. I hope you enjoyed my card! Please subscribe if you haven’t already. You can continue on the hop by clicking on the links below:
PLUS, the Online Extravaganza starts today! Details Here. All items are while supplies last!
Don’t forget to subscribe to my blog, and if you aren’t currently a newsletter subscriber, you’ll want to sign up now! Starting in November, my newsletter subscribers will be receive a 12 days of Christmas holiday helper tutorial.
November Stamp Club Hostess Code: KDRCNFJK
- Check out my Product Share page, so you can have it all without spending so much money! Order a Product Share so that you can have a bit of everything for a fraction of the cost!
- My stamp and technique clubs are accepting new members! Sign up now!
- Check out the new page above! Ways To Save!
- Feel free to follow me on my facebook page Happy Stamper if you’d like to and YouTube.I’d love to know what you think with a comment!
- Do you want a discount on your craft purchases or to make a little money from your hobby?!? Then Join My Team! Check out the details on the page above!
- FREE tutorial with any $50+ purchase! Winter Wonderland One Sheet Wonder Card Tutorial.