Welcome to this Sunday’s Can You Case It? sketch challenge. I’m not sure why, but stars always make me feel a bit of patriotism. It seems that in recent weeks there are some reminders of how close everyone is in this world. I thought it was appropriate to do a background mimicking the colors and stripes of the French flag. PLUS, a few stars similar to the American flag. Obviously I took some creative license, but I figure many of us all over the world are hoping for a little peace from the dangers in the world. I hope you like my card.
Don’t forget that the Online Extravaganza starts tomorrow! Details Here.
Don’t forget to subscribe to my blog, and if you aren’t currently a newsletter subscriber, you’ll want to sign up now! Starting in November, my newsletter subscribers will be receive a 12 days of Christmas holiday helper tutorial.
November Stamp Club Hostess Code: KDRCNFJK
- Check out my Product Share page, so you can have it all without spending so much money! Order a Product Share so that you can have a bit of everything for a fraction of the cost!
- My stamp and technique clubs are accepting new members! Sign up now!
- Check out the new page above! Ways To Save!
- Feel free to follow me on my facebook page Happy Stamper if you’d like to and YouTube.I’d love to know what you think with a comment!
- Do you want a discount on your craft purchases or to make a little money from your hobby?!? Then Join My Team! Check out the details on the page above!
- FREE tutorial with any $50+ purchase! Winter Wonderland One Sheet Wonder Card Tutorial.