Welcome to the Stampin Friends Thanksgiving Blog Hop! If you arrived from Lisa‘s Blog, thank you for continuing with the hop! Don’t forget to click the Next Button to check out Mandy‘s amazing Creations. PLUS, keep reading for a chance to win a bunch of new crafty presents!
This month we are excited to have three Awesome Guest Hoppers that you should definitely check out.
So, to start off my blog post, I have a fun, Thanksgiving themed card using the Haunt Ya Later pumpkin. I really love this card. I think it’s striking, but it’s also clean and simple. I used the pumpkin from Haunt Ya Later and stamped it repeatedly and used a mask that I cut out of just computer paper. I love to color. You can use your inks and blender pens to color this or your favorite alcohol markers!. The bold sentiment is from the hostess set Six Sayings and I added the “For You” from the Crazy About You stamp set.
I added an additional pumpkin on the inside to pull it all together. The background is simply a tone-on-tone stamping of the Dots for Days background stamp.
Now, to some fun, punch art table favors for thanksgiving! I dressed up some traditional sour cream containers made from 4.5″ x 6″ bases.
The Native American used the owl punch for the eyes and the buttons. I used the small oval punch for the feathers and dressed up the head band with some candy dots!
To make this fun turkey, I used the small oval punch for the feathers, 1″ punch and 3/4″ punch for the eyes, and the bow builder punch for the wattle! Isn’t that a great idea? My friend Kathie suggested it. I just randomly cut a triangle beak out of some scrap hello honey card stock.
WAIT! There’s more! Do you love crafty supplies?!? If so, comment on all 12 posts in this hop and email me, Elizabeth, everyone’s favorite color to firstname.lastname@example.org. What do you get?!? In addition to enjoying all of this group’s creations, you’ll be entered to win a fun crafty present from every one of the bloggers! That’s 12 crafty presents! Just a little thank you for your time! My Favorite Color is GREEN!
Don’t forget to click the Next button to continue to Mandy’s post for the rest of the hop!
Don’t forget to subscribe to my blog, and if you aren’t currently a newsletter subscriber, you’ll want to sign up now! My newsletter subscribers are receiving a 12 days of Christmas holiday helper tutorial. Today is Day 6!
November Stamp Club Hostess Code: KDRCNFJK
- Check out my Product Share page, so you can have it all without spending so much money! Order a Product Share so that you can have a bit of everything for a fraction of the cost! New Occasions Catalog Holiday Shares will be announced soon!
- My stamp and technique clubs are accepting new members! Sign up now!
- Check out the new page above! Ways To Save!
- Feel free to follow me on my facebook page Happy Stamper if you’d like to and YouTube.I’d love to know what you think with a comment!
- Do you want a discount on your craft purchases or to make a little money from your hobby?!? Then Join My Team! Check out the details on the page above!
- FREE tutorial with any $50+ purchase! Winter Wonderland One Sheet Wonder Card Tutorial.