Happy Sunday!!! Today is my birthday, so I’ll make this quick. I have a card and video for you today. PLUS, I have a gorgeous Christmas One Sheet Wonder Free Tutorial with any $50+ order! You’ll love it. Today’s Can You Case It Sketch Challenge is simple and lets you decide exactly what you want to do. I’ve seen this layout on pinterest from lots and lots of people, but I think it makes a very simple, and classy christmas card with the old time feel of the Home for Christmas Designer Series Paper. The red foil and gold satin ribbon just gives it a little extra pop!You can see the video of this card here.
Don’t forget to subscribe to my blog, and if you aren’t currently a newsletter subscriber, you’ll want to sign up now! Starting in November, my newsletter subscribers will be receive a 12 days of Christmas holiday helper tutorial.
November Technique Club Hostess Code: TKXGFFR9
- Check out my Product Share page, so you can have it all without spending so much money! Order a Product Share so that you can have a bit of everything for a fraction of the cost!
- My stamp and technique clubs are accepting new members! Sign up now!
- Check out the new page above! Ways To Save!
- Feel free to follow me on my facebook page Happy Stamper if you’d like to and YouTube.I’d love to know what you think with a comment!
- Do you want a discount on your craft purchases or to make a little money from your hobby?!? Then Join My Team! Check out the details on the page above!
- FREE tutorial with any $50+ purchase! Winter Wonderland One Sheet Wonder Card Tutorial.