It’s Monday, the start of another week! today I’m sharing a simple and classy Christmas card. This card would be easy to mass produce and will wow the recipient. I used the house edgelit dies to cut a side folding card base in half. The crisp black outline in front of the crisp white panel really makes it pop!
Don’t forget to subscribe to my blog, and if you aren’t currently a newsletter subscriber, you’ll want to sign up now! Starting in mid-November, my newsletter subscribers will be receive a 12 days of Christmas holiday helper tutorial.
November Technique Club Hostess Code: TKXGFFR9
You can click on the challenge image at the top to be brought directly to the challenge page, so you can join me!
Important Things to Remember
- Check out my Product Share page, so you can have it all without spending so much money! Order a Product Share so that you can have a bit of everything for a fraction of the cost!
- My stamp and technique clubs are accepting new members! Sign up now!
- Check out the new page above! Ways To Save!
- Feel free to follow me on my facebook page Happy Stamper if you’d like to and YouTube.I’d love to know what you think with a comment!
- Do you want a discount on your craft purchases or to make a little money from your hobby?!? Then Join My Team! Check out the details on the page above!
- FREE tutorial with any $50+ purchase! Lots of Joy Card Tutorial.
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
I really like this card! I might have to case it with your blessing!
Of course! Have fun!
Absolutely beautiful card! If I can figure out the measurements I may have to case this.
I have a video that will be up tomorrow 🙂