Happy Sunday!!! Today’s Can You Case It Challenge is a simple and fun fall theme. Although I know many people think of colorful leaves and pumpkins, I’m noticing some beautiful, deep colored flowers around my area. So, I decided to make a simple card that reminded me of those beautifully colored flowers.
You can see the video of this card here.
Don’t forget to subscribe to my blog, and if you aren’t currently a newsletter subscriber, you’ll want to sign up now! Starting in November, my newsletter subscribers will be receive a 12 days of Christmas holiday helper tutorial.
November Technique Club Hostess Code: TKXGFFR9
You can click on the challenge image at the top to be brought directly to the challenge page, so you can join me!
- Check out my Product Share page, so you can have it all without spending so much money! Order a Product Share so that you can have a bit of everything for a fraction of the cost!
- My stamp and technique clubs are accepting new members! Sign up now!
- Check out the new page above! Ways To Save!
- Feel free to follow me on my facebook page Happy Stamper if you’d like to and YouTube.I’d love to know what you think with a comment!
- Do you want a discount on your craft purchases or to make a little money from your hobby?!? Then Join My Team! Check out the details on the page above!
- FREE tutorial with any $50+ purchase! Lots of Joy Card Tutorial.
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
[…] Pingback: Fall Themed Can You Case It #93 | Crafts By Happy Stamper […]