I love this Go Wild Paper Series stack, and this card utilizes several of the designs from that stack. This was one of the cards made at my last stamp class. You can join me in-person or online. Just check out the classes tab above for more details.
Can you tell that my candy dots look glossy? It’s because I added Crystal Effects to them. 🙂 Please leave me a comment if you like my card. Plus, don’t forget to subscribe to my newsletter so that you can get my 12 Days of Christmas Holiday Helper coming out in November! ONLY newsletter subscribers will get the holiday helper with in-depth tutorials.
Important Things to Remember
- Check out my Product Share page, so you can have it all without spending so much money! Order a Product Share so that you can have a bit of everything for a fraction of the cost!
- My stamp and technique clubs are accepting new members! Sign up now!
- Check out the new page above! Ways To Save!
- Feel free to follow me on my facebook page Happy Stamper if you’d like to and YouTube.I’d love to know what you think with a comment!
- Do you want a discount on your craft purchases or to make a little money from your hobby?!? Then Join My Team! Check out the details on the page above!
- FREE tutorial with any $50+ purchase! Lots of Joy Card Tutorial.