Happy Thursday Everyone! As many of you know, I host a monthly card swap with the Simply Stamp It Facebook group. Last month, Kim Young, sent in the most striking card, and I decided that I had to try it out for myself! I think I found a new technique that I’m in love with, hers was probably better than this one, but I’ll get better with time!
I stamped the peacock on acetate in staz-on ink, then I flipped it over and used my markers to color the peacock from the back. I fussy cut it out after coloring, but I think in the future, I’ll cut it out BEFORE cutting. I noticed that I smeared my coloring a bit as I was trying to fussy cut the acetate.
BIG NEWS!!! Stampin’ Up! is offering a 15% off sale on STAMPS including stamps in a Starter Kit! Let me know if you want to join my team! The only exclusions are the clearance rack stamps, bundles, rotary stamps, and hostess stamps. Make sure to put Hostess Code: QDZH6JRS if you are ordering less than $150.
Don’t forget to subscribe to my blog, and if you aren’t currently a newsletter subscriber, you’ll want to sign up now! Starting in November, my newsletter subscribers will be receive a 12 days of Christmas holiday helper tutorial.
PLUS, I’ve updated my Product Shares and Swatches page to reflect the new 2015 Holiday Catalog! Get your name on the list to reserve your spot now!
- Check out my Product Share page, so you can have it all without spending so much money! Order a Product Share so that you can have a bit of everything for a fraction of the cost!
- My stamp and technique clubs are accepting new members! Sign up now!
- Check out the new page above! Ways To Save!
- Feel free to follow me on my facebook page Happy Stamper if you’d like to and YouTube.I’d love to know what you think with a comment!
- Do you want a discount on your craft purchases or to make a little money from your hobby?!? Then Join My Team! Check out the details on the page above!
- FREE tutorial with any $50+ purchase! Lots of Joy Card Tutorial.