Happy Sunday!!! Today’s Can You Case It Challenge is anything Halloween. As soon as I saw this Six Sayings Stamp set, I knew that this hinged card style was going to be great for this set! I used the pumpkin from Haunt ya Later to watercolor a pumpkin patch for a little added something. I added just a bit of Basic Black satin stitch ribbon on the side to draw it all together! I hope you love this fun, easy card.
Don’t forget to subscribe to my blog, and if you aren’t currently a newsletter subscriber, you’ll want to sign up now! Starting in November, my newsletter subscribers will be receive a 12 days of Christmas holiday helper tutorial.
PLUS, I’ve updated my Product Shares and Swatches page to reflect the new 2015 Holiday Catalog! Get your name on the list to reserve your spot now!
- Check out my Product Share page, so you can have it all without spending so much money! Order a Product Share so that you can have a bit of everything for a fraction of the cost!
- My stamp and technique clubs are accepting new members! Sign up now!
- Check out the new page above! Ways To Save!
- Feel free to follow me on my facebook page Happy Stamper if you’d like to and YouTube.I’d love to know what you think with a comment!
- Do you want a discount on your craft purchases or to make a little money from your hobby?!? Then Join My Team! Check out the details on the page above!
- FREE tutorial with any $50+ purchase! Vintage Leaves Card Tutorial.