Welcome to the OSAT Fall Blog Hop! Thanks for checking me out, and please continue on with the hop by clicking Next at the bottom of this post to see Martie’s amazing projects! I made a colorful Thankful card and and a cute pocket to hold it and a gift card using mainly leftover Paper Pumpkin pieces.
I used post it notes to create a clear border around the card before I stamped in versa mark and the Lighthearted Leaves stamps. After heat embossing in clear powder, I used sponges to create a color background, and a bit of linen thread to draw it all together!
This fun pocket is from the Love You A Lot paper pumpkin (link at the bottom of this post). The stamp set I sued for the gold embossing is all from this past month’s September Paper Pumpkin. Some cute right?!? Here’s the fun project all together!
The Supply List is at the bottom of this post. Click Next to continue on the hop!
Don’t forget that you can sign up for my online or in-person Stamp Clubs and Technique Clubs by clicking on the pages above to find out more information!
- Dena Rekow
- Tina Riddle
- Terri Takashige
- Diane Squires
- AJ Bodine
- Renee Ondrajka
- Raquelle Cliton
- Lori Mueller
- Jeanna Bohanon
- Marisa Gunn
- Andrea Tucker
- Tenia Nelson
- Maggie Mata
Important Things to Remember
- Order a Product Share so that you can have a bit of everything for a fraction of the cost!
- I’m now accepting orders for the 2015-2016 Paper Swatches!
- Do you want it all with a discount! Then Join My Team! I’ll help you save as a hobby demonstrator or give you pointers on growing your new business!
- My stamp and technique clubs are accepting new members! Sign up now!
- Check out the new page above! Ways To Save!
- Feel free to follow me on my facebook page Happy Stamper if you’d like to and YouTube.I’d love to know what you think with a comment!
- FREE tutorial with any $50+ purchase! Vintage Leaves Card Tutorial.
Stamp and Technique Clubs
Join my Stamp or Technique Clubs! Earn free stamps, and get lots of instruction and inspiration! Check the above pages for more details!