The Simply Stamp It group is featuring a color challenge this week that I thought my technique class card would be perfect for! Click on the challenge, if you’d like to join us in this challenge!
I used the Craft Whisper White Pigment Ink first, I let it half dry before stamping on top of it with the Watercolor Wash background. You can see the ghost of the leaves in the background 🙂
The leaves are sponged with all the featured colors and were cut out with the leaf framelits. The inside is simply stamped with a beautiful border from the Bohemian Borders set.
I hope you enjoyed my simple thank you cards.
Important Things to Remember
- Check out my Product Share page, so you can have it all without spending so much money! Order a Product Share so that you can have a bit of everything for a fraction of the cost!
- My stamp and technique clubs are accepting new members! Sign up now!
- Check out the new page above! Ways To Save!
- Feel free to follow me on my facebook page Happy Stamper if you’d like to and YouTube.I’d love to know what you think with a comment!
- Do you want a discount on your craft purchases or to make a little money from your hobby?!? Then Join My Team! Check out the details on the page above!
- FREE tutorial with any $50+ purchase! Vintage Leaves Card Tutorial.