The Simply Stamp It group was having a waterfall challenge last week, and the Global Design Team Project has a baby theme this week! So, this card is perfect for both of those challenges.
I decided green was a pretty good neutral color to make this Congratulations Baby Waterfall card. Since I don’t know anyone that deserves this card yet, I decided that gender neutrals were my best bet! 🙂 You can search my blog on the right for other Waterfall cards for detailed directions and a video on how to make this type of card if you’re interested. I’ll be making a version of this card in my next Technique Club.
As always, you can find a detailed supply list at the bottom of this post!
I used my markers to color in all of the images.
- Check out my Product Share page, so you can have it all without spending so much money! Order a Product Share so that you can have a bit of everything for a fraction of the cost!
- My stamp and technique clubs are accepting new members! Sign up now!
- Check out the new page above! Ways To Save!
- Feel free to follow me on my facebook page Happy Stamper if you’d like to and YouTube.I’d love to know what you think with a comment!
- Do you want a discount on your craft purchases or to make a little money from your hobby?!? Then Join My Team! Check out the details on the page above!
- FREE tutorial with any $50+ purchase! Vintage Leaves Card Tutorial.