Happy Sunday!!! Today’s Can You Case It Color Challenge is any three blues. I used Night of Navy, Marina Mist, and Pool Party. My sponges helped me blend the three colors together for this cool emboss resist technique. I first stamped my sea creatures in versa mark and heat embossed with clear powder before sponging my background. A quick wipe of the background reveals my vivid bright sea creatures! 🙂 I added some simple blue sequins I had laying around.
Here’s the inside. I stamped off once before stampin with Night of Navy.
You can click on the challenge image below to be brought directly to the challenge page, so you can join me!
PLUS, I’ve updated my Product Shares and Swatches page to reflect the new 2015-2016 Catalog! Get your name on the list to reserve your spot now!
- Check out my Product Share page, so you can have it all without spending so much money! Order a Product Share so that you can have a bit of everything for a fraction of the cost!
- My stamp and technique clubs are accepting new members! Sign up now!
- Check out the new page above! Ways To Save!
- Feel free to follow me on my facebook page Happy Stamper if you’d like to and YouTube.I’d love to know what you think with a comment!
- Do you want a discount on your craft purchases or to make a little money from your hobby?!? Then Join My Team! Check out the details on the page above!
- FREE tutorial with any $50+ purchase! Vintage Leaves Card Tutorial.
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
hello Elizabeth! awesome watercoloring, and the image placement makes it appear very real…perfect! hope you have a super week!
sparkle 7 shine *~*
Thanks Teresa! I only used sponges and ink on this background no water coloring 🙂