Welcome to the Halloween and Fall Theme Team Stamp It Blog hop! If you’re joining me today from Linda’s Blog, then welcome! If not, you should definitely check it out by clicking the Previous button.
I couldn’t decide whether I should do a fall theme card or a halloween card, so you get both today! My first card is a fun halloween Cauldron Card!
The cauldron opens up to reveal a fun watercolored witch wishing the recipient a Fangtastic Halloween!
I have to say that I love this card. I think it turned out really cute. I used the largest circle framelit to create the base, and I used the 3rd largest for the opening part of the cauldron, which is up on some dimensionals. I added a little shin to my watercolored witch by using the Gold Dazzling Details on the witch hat buckle and on her star.
Here’s a little video so you can see the card in action.
Now for my fall card. I used the maple leaf framelit to create a cut out with a sponged background. I used white embossing powder to make the happy birthday greeting pop out. The fun leaves decorating the edge of the card are from the Perpetual Birthday Stamp set. Isn’t that a fun new use for that stamp set! So many great background stamps in that one stamp set. To get the multi colored leaves, I first inked my stamp in Crushed Curry, and then I used sponge daubers to add some Cajun Craze and Always Artichoke and then just stamped!
I hope you enjoyed my cards today. As always, you can scroll to the bottom to find a complete list of supplies. Don’t forget to click Next to check out Mary’s amazing creations!
Important Things to Remember
- Order a Product Share so that you can have a bit of everything for a fraction of the cost!
- I’m now accepting orders for the 2015-2016 Paper Swatches!
- Do you want it all with a discount! Then Join My Team! I’ll help you save as a hobby demonstrator or give you pointers on growing your new business!
- My stamp and technique clubs are accepting new members! Sign up now!
- Check out the new page above! Ways To Save!
- Feel free to follow me on my facebook page Happy Stamper if you’d like to and YouTube.I’d love to know what you think with a comment!
- FREE tutorial with any $50+ purchase! Vintage Leaves Card Tutorial.