Welcome to the Stampin Friends Everything Fall Blog Hop! If you arrived from Lisa‘s Blog, thank you for continuing with the hop! Don’t forget to click the Next Button to check out Tina‘s amazing Creations.
This month we are excited to have three Awesome Guest Hoppers that you should definitely check out.
So, to start off my blog post, I have a really fun card perfect for the fall season. I always seem to think of Thank You cards when I think of fall. If you follow my blog, then you already know that I love the look of several layer of different patterns in my cards. This card was a lot of fun. I used the acorns and my markers from the For All Things stamp set on watercolor paper. I just used my aqua painter to add a little water after stamping the acorns.
You can get a complete supply list at the bottom of this post.
- Check out my Product Share page, so you can have it all without spending so much money! Order a Product Share so that you can have a bit of everything for a fraction of the cost!
- My stamp and technique clubs are accepting new members! Sign up now!
Check out the new page above! Ways To Save!
- Feel free to follow me on my facebook page Happy Stamper if you’d like to and YouTube.I’d love to know what you think with a comment!
- Do you want a discount on your craft purchases or to make a little money from your hobby?!? Then Join My Team! Check out the details on the page above!
- FREE tutorial with any $50+ purchase! Vintage Leaves Card Tutorial.