Happy Sunday!!! Today’s Can You Case It Sketch Challenge is a lot of fun. I really enjoyed using the Just Kidding stamp set for the first time. I used memento black ink for this, but you could also use the new archival ink that’s available starting Tuesday. I love our new fine-tip glue for adding the sequins, so perfect!
The inside says
…maybe not as hard as
I’ll pass on dessert”
…but it’s hard.
Isn’t that the best saying?!?
Don’t forget that paper pumpkin is offering 50% off the first 2 months if you subscribe now, just click on the link at the top!.
PLUS, I’ve updated my Product Shares and Swatches page to reflect the new 2015-2016 Catalog! Get your name on the list to reserve your spot now!
- Check out my Product Share page, so you can have it all without spending so much money! Order a Product Share so that you can have a bit of everything for a fraction of the cost!
- My stamp and technique clubs are accepting new members! Sign up now!
- Check out the new page above! Ways To Save!
- Feel free to follow me on my facebook page Happy Stamper if you’d like to and YouTube.I’d love to know what you think with a comment!
- Do you want a discount on your craft purchases or to make a little money from your hobby?!? Then Join My Team! Check out the details on the page above!
- FREE tutorial with any $50+ purchase! Watercolor Wings Card Tutorial.