Happy Sunday!!! Today’s Can You Case It Sketch Challenge is a lot of fun. I really enjoyed using the bordering blooms stamp set for the first time. You can use staz-on black for the flowers and bordering blooms, but I used the new Archival Black Ink that is available for customers on September 1st! I love it! I love the dark, crisp lines. It’s a true black!
You can check out the video here. And scroll to the bottom for a complete supply list!
Don’t forget that paper pumpkin is offering 50% off the first 2 months if you subscribe now, just click on the link at the top!.
PLUS, I’ve updated my Product Shares and Swatches page to reflect the new 2015-2016 Catalog! Get your name on the list to reserve your spot now!
- Check out my Product Share page, so you can have it all without spending so much money! Order a Product Share so that you can have a bit of everything for a fraction of the cost!
- My stamp and technique clubs are accepting new members! Sign up now!
- Check out the new page above! Ways To Save!
- Feel free to follow me on my facebook page Happy Stamper if you’d like to and YouTube.I’d love to know what you think with a comment!
- Do you want a discount on your craft purchases or to make a little money from your hobby?!? Then Join My Team! Check out the details on the page above!
- FREE tutorial with any $50+ purchase! Watercolor Wings Card Tutorial.
Archival Black Ink (available September 1st)