Welcome to the OSAT Back to School Blog Hop! Thanks for checking me out, and please continue on with the hop by clicking Next at the bottom of this post! I made a set of lunch box note cards and a minion tissue holder. A complete supply list can be found at the bottom of this post.
Here’s the video for the lunch box notes.
The Supply List is at the bottom of this post.
Here’s my Second Project. Minion Tissue Holder
First, here’s the close-ups of the minion tissue holder.
This is how you curve the top of the minion’s head.
Here’s the video for the Minion Pocket Tissue Holder
Don’t forget that you can sign up for my online or in-person Stamp Clubs and Technique Clubs by clicking on the pages above to find out more information!
Keep Scrolling for the supply list and Special Offers! Click next to see Wynne’s Awesome Creation!
- Wynne Grob
- Marisa Gunn
- Kim Smith
- Lori Mueller
- Megan Thompson
- Tina Riddle
- Andrea Pancrazio
- Andrea Tracy-Tucker
- Martie Pollard
- Diane Squires
- Maggie Mata
- Eva Bussom
- Justin Krieger
- James Weber
- Holly Stene
- Ginger Pelfrey
Important Things to Remember
- Order a Product Share so that you can have a bit of everything for a fraction of the cost!
- I’m now accepting orders for the 2015-2016 Paper Swatches!
- Do you want it all with a discount! Then Join My Team! I’ll help you save as a hobby demonstrator or give you pointers on growing your new business!
- My stamp and technique clubs are accepting new members! Sign up now!
- Check out the new page above! Ways To Save!
- Feel free to follow me on my facebook page Happy Stamper if you’d like to and YouTube.I’d love to know what you think with a comment!
- FREE tutorial with any $50+ purchase! Birthday Blossoms Card Tutorial.
Stamp and Technique Clubs
Join my Stamp or Technique Clubs! Earn free stamps, and get lots of instruction and inspiration! Check the above pages for more details!
Lunch Box Note Card Supplies
Archival Black Ink (Available starting September 1st)