Happy Wednesday! Lots of Stampin’ Up! demonstrators are converging on Salt Lake City today because the last annual convention (at least in its current form) starts tomorrow. Boy do I wish I could join them, but it just wasn’t in the cards for me this year. Instead, I’m hosting a Paper Pumpkin social tomorrow, and I’ll be watching the live streaming. Anyways….today, i’m sharing a card that I made for my brother’s birthday this week. He has recently discovered that he loves gardening, so I thought this was appropriate. Also, this card falls right in line with the SSIC #29 Watercolor Challenge. Feel free to click on the challenge image for a link to the Facebook group that hosts this challenge.
As always, you can find a complete supply list at the bottom of this post! I stamped the lettuce in Mossy Meadow ink on watercolor paper, and I used my aqua painters and Old Olive ink for the inside. I purposefully didn’t use staz-on ink, because I wanted the dark green to bleed into the image and give the lettuce a bit more shading and dimension.
On the inside, I simply used my markers to ink up some strawberries and grapes from the Market Fresh stamp set, and I used the Happy Birthday from Guy Greetings for the sentiment.
- Check out my Product Share page, so you can have it all without spending so much money!
- My stamp and technique clubs are accepting new members! Sign up now!
- Check out the new page above! Ways To Save!
- Feel free to follow me on my facebook page Happy Stamper if you’d like to and YouTube.I’d love to know what you think with a comment!
- Do you want a discount on your craft purchases or to make a little money from your hobby?!? Then Join My Team! Check out the details on the page above!
- FREE tutorial with any $50+ purchase! Birthday Blossoms Card Tutorial.
Swatches and Product Shares!
Check the Product Shares & Swatches tab above for a video! These are great for Demonstrators and Hobbyist!