Welcome to the Team Stamp It Designer Paper Lover’s Blog Hop! Stampin’ Up! has some wonderful designer series paper’s in the annual catalog this year, and I know that I’m sometimes reluctantly to actually use it. If only because it’s so pretty that I don’t want to let it go. Well, this hop is centered around the idea, that we can make lots and lots of people creations if we actually use that gorgeous paper. Everyone on this hop has chosen a different designer series paper to feature. If you’re just starting at my blog, you should check out Liz’s beautiful creations by clicking the Previous button.
As always, you can find the complete supply list at the bottom of this post! This card is elegant and incredibly simple to make. The Timeless Elegance paper is already so pretty that it doesn’t need much to turn it into a card. Here, I created a looking glass that visualizes the color in the background paper. I simply sponged on Pink Pirouette and Wild Wasabi ink within the looking glass area. Some dimensional and a window sheet top it off!
You can see that I toped off the look with a simple cheers sentiment from the new Greetings thinlits and some Blushing Bride Sequins!
I will be featuring all 12 designs of the Timeless Elegance paper in the upcoming posts (except on Sunday where I participate in the Can You Case It Design Team), so come back and see all of my creations. Keep Scrolling for the supply list and Special Offers! Click next to see Siara’s Adorable Creations with the Sweet Li’l Things Designer Series Paper.
- Order a Product Share so that you can have a bit of everything for a fraction of the cost!
- I’m now accepting orders for the 2015-2016 Paper Swatches!
- Do you want it all with a discount! Then Join My Team! I’ll help you save as a hobby demonstrator or give you pointers on growing your new business!
- My stamp and technique clubs are accepting new members! Sign up now!
- Check out the new page above! Ways To Save!
- Feel free to follow me on my facebook page Happy Stamper if you’d like to and YouTube.I’d love to know what you think with a comment!
- FREE tutorial with any $50+ purchase! Birthday Blossom Card Tutorial.
Stamp and Technique Clubs
Join my Stamp or Technique Clubs! Earn free stamps, and get lots of instruction and inspiration! Check the above pages for more details!
Swatches and Product Shares! Order Now!
Check the Product Shares & Swatches tab above for a video! These are great for Demonstrators and Hobbyist!