It’s Wednesday! Time is going by too fast right now! I need it to slow way down! I can’t believe how long it takes to apply for jobs! Anyways….today, i’m sharing a card that I taught in a recent Technique Class. This is a simply sweet, watercolor resist technique. I hope you love it as much as I do! As always, you can find a complete supply list at the bottom of this post!
On the inside, I simply stamped the Sweetbriar Rose stamp in blackberry bliss.
- Check out my Product Share page, so you can have it all without spending so much money!
- My stamp and technique clubs are accepting new members! Sign up now!
- Check out the new page above! Ways To Save!
- Feel free to follow me on my facebook page Happy Stamper if you’d like to and YouTube.I’d love to know what you think with a comment!
- Do you want a discount on your craft purchases or to make a little money from your hobby?!? Then Join My Team! Check out the details on the page above!
- FREE tutorial with any $50+ purchase! Birthday Blossoms Card Tutorial.
Swatches and Product Shares!
Check the Product Shares & Swatches tab above for a video! These are great for Demonstrators and Hobbyist!