Happy Monday everyone! I hope you’re off to a good start! Today I’m sharing a wine tag that I made to go with a bottle of wine I gave to my boss. He was hosting a work party at his house on the lake here, so I brought a bottle of wine.
I finished the tag just as I was running out the door, so all my pictures are while I’m at the party! So, you’ll have to forgive me for their quality! 🙂
I love the way the basket turned out. I just used my gel pen to add some accents, and I used the crumb cake marker on top of the white gel pen for a little dimension! I made the bottle of wine and the bread with the Word Window Punch and the apples are made with the Tree Builder punch! so cute! I just used a little square of crushed curry for the cheese. 😀
I masked off part of a sentiment from the Sprinkles of Life stamp set and made it say Wine instead of Cupcakes!!! I love it! 😀
As always, you can find a complete supply list at the bottom of this post!
- Check out my Product Share page, so you can have it all without spending so much money!
- My stamp and technique clubs are accepting new members! Sign up now!
- Check out the new page above! Ways To Save!
- Feel free to follow me on my facebook page Happy Stamper if you’d like to and YouTube.I’d love to know what you think with a comment!
- Do you want a discount on your craft purchases or to make a little money from your hobby?!? Then Join My Team! Check out the details on the page above!
- FREE tutorial with any $50+ purchase! Birthday Blossoms Card Tutorial.
Swatches and Product Shares!
Check the Product Shares & Swatches tab above for a video! These are great for Demonstrators and Hobbyist!