Welcome to the Summer Fun Blog Hop
“Just the start of it…
Sunny Days, Party Nights,
Hot Guys, Water Fights,
Beachy Hair, Tanned Skin.
School’s Out, Summer’s In!”
You should have arrived from Angela’s Blog. If not, head on over to the beginning. Connie Can Crop is the first stop on this Summer Fun Blog Hop Party. This is a one day blog hop, and we appreciate you leaving a comment for all of these fantastic ladies who are here sharing their ideas and creations.
We have an awesome sponsor and giveaway for this hop!
What do you need to do to win? Easy… become a follower of each of the fabulous blogs in this hop and leave each of them a comment letting them know what you like best about their projects.
You will have until 12:00 am Monday to finish the hop and leave your comments. Winner will be announced on Wednesday at Connie Can Crop. Be sure to follow everyone and leave a comment along the way!
I made another beachy scene, but this time it features a nice bright rainbow! I love the beach, and it’s the first thing that comes to my mind when I think summer. But, since I no longer live near the beach, my summer seems to be featuring more rainbows than beaches. 🙂
I just cut a partial arc from a scrap of whisper white card stock and used it as a mask while I used sponge daubers to make the rainbow. The sky and sea are done with sponges and just a straight mask. I tore a scrap piece of whisper white card stock and sponged it with Crumb Cake ink for the sandy beach!
The cute, little girl in a sundress is from the new Hey, Girl stamp set. I made a simple beach ball with the 1 3/8″ circle punch and my crab has glossy accents to give him something a little extra! Even though the sentiment comes from an older (though still current) Fabulous Four stamp set, this is my first time using it! I love how the sentiments are a little bigger and bolder! A little white embossing really makes it pop! You can get a complete list of all my supplies at the very bottom of this post!
Keep Scrolling for the supply list and Special Offers!
Up next is Sarah‘s Fantastic Creation!
- Order a Product Share so that you can have a bit of everything for a fraction of the cost!
- I’m now accepting orders for the 2015-2016 Paper Swatches!
- Do you want it all with a discount! Then Join My Team! I’ll help you save as a hobby demonstrator or give you pointers on growing your new business!
- My stamp and technique clubs are accepting new members! Sign up now!
- Check out the new page above! Ways To Save!
- Feel free to follow me on my facebook page Happy Stamper if you’d like to and YouTube.I’d love to know what you think with a comment!
- FREE tutorial with any $50+ purchase! Celebrate Today Birthday Card Tutorial.
Stamp and Technique Clubs
Join my Stamp or Technique Clubs! Earn free stamps, and get lots of instruction and inspiration! Check the above pages for more details!
Swatches and Product Shares! Order Now!
Check the Product Shares & Swatches tab above for a video! These are great for Demonstrators and Hobbyist!