Welcome to the OSAT Christmas in July Blog Hop! Thanks for checking me out, and please continue on with the hop by clicking Next at the bottom of this post! I made a picture frame card and coordinating treat bag for this project! A complete supply list can be found at the bottom of this post!
Check out the video for the card on my new YouTube Channel! Click subscribe and give it a thumbs up if you like it!
- Real Red and Basic Gray Photo Frame (4 3/8″ x 5 3/8″)
- 4th largest square framelit for the cut out piece
- Window Sheets
- two 2 7/8″ x 2 7/8″
- Scrap Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper
- Scrap Nennah Solar White Paper
Keep scrolling for the second project! Supplies for both projects are all listed at the bottom of this post!
Here’s my Second Project. Made with Love Mini Treat Bag
First, here’s the close-ups of my mini treat bag! I love it! I just can’t get over how cute this litter deer is!
Here’s a close up of the cute little deer! 🙂
Here’s the video for this Treat Bag!
Kraft card stock (6.25 x 12)
Neenah Solar White ( 2 x 4.25)
Cucumber Crush Card stock (2 x 4.25)
Don’t forget that you can sign up for my online or in-person Stamp Clubs and Technique Clubs by clicking on the pages above to find out more information!
Keep Scrolling for the supply list and Special Offers! Click next to see Tina’s Awesome Creation!
Important Things to Remember
- Order a Product Share so that you can have a bit of everything for a fraction of the cost!
- I’m now accepting orders for the 2015-2016 Paper Swatches!
- Do you want it all with a discount! Then Join My Team! I’ll help you save as a hobby demonstrator or give you pointers on growing your new business!
- My stamp and technique clubs are accepting new members! Sign up now!
- Check out the new page above! Ways To Save!
- Feel free to follow me on my facebook page Happy Stamper if you’d like to and YouTube.I’d love to know what you think with a comment!
- FREE tutorial with any $50+ purchase! Birthday Blossoms Card Tutorial.
Stamp and Technique Clubs
Join my Stamp or Technique Clubs! Earn free stamps, and get lots of instruction and inspiration! Check the above pages for more details!
Swatches and Product Shares! Order Now!
Check the Product Shares & Swatches tab above for a video! These are great for Demonstrators and Hobbyist!