Yay! It’s Wednesday! Can you believe that this week is almost over! Thursday is like a Friday here because Friday is a HOLIDAY!! WOOHOO!!! 🙂 I’m not sure why I’m so excited; I’ll be spending the majority of the weekend applying for jobs, but I am excited to host another stamp club tomorrow night! Don’t forget to check out the Clearance Rack and Weekly Deals!
Let’s get to the crafting. Here’s my clean and simple Masculine Happy Birthday card! I just love this Brick Wall embossing folder! I used a non-SU Scallop Square Punch to get the matting for the three featured images. I put a link to all my supplies at the bottom of this post!
Check the Product Shares & Swatches tab above for a video! These are great for Demonstrators and Hobbyist!
- Order a Product Share now so that you can have a bit of everything for a fraction of the cost!
- I’m now accepting orders for the 2015-2016 Paper Swatches!
- Do you want it all with a discount! Then Join My Team! I’ll help you save as a hobby demonstrator or give you pointers on growing your new business!
- My stamp and technique clubs are accepting new members! Sign up now!
- Check out the new page above! Ways To Save!
- Feel free to follow me on my facebook page Happy Stamper if you’d like to and YouTube. I’d love to know what you think with a comment!
- FREE tutorial with any $50+ purchase! Sprinkles of Life Card Tutorial.
Stamp and Technique Clubs
Join my Stamp or Technique Clubs! Earn free stamps, and get lots of instruction and inspiration! Check the above pages for more details!
- 1/2″ Square Scallop Punch (Amz)