It’s Monday! That means today is the last day to submit an entry into the Simply Stamp It Summer Fun Challenge! I decided to play with one of my non-Stampin’ Up! sets. This is a fish bowl I made with a Paper Smooches set called Surf & Turf. All of my papers are still Stampin’ Up! papers though. You’ll see a detailed supply list at the bottom of this post! Let me know what you think!
The celebrate is from the Endless Birthday Wishes SU set. I heat embossed with Whisper White Embossing powder! I just love that script and how white embossing looks on dark card stock!
I used the circle framelits from SU, and the envelope punch board to make my fish bowl 🙂 I used wink of stella on all the fish to give them a little bit of glittery shine!
PLUS, I’ve updated my Product Shares and Swatches page to reflect the new 2015-2016 Catalog! Get your name on the list to reserve your spot now!
- Check out my Product Share page, so you can have it all without spending so much money! Order a Product Share so that you can have a bit of everything for a fraction of the cost!
- My stamp and technique clubs are accepting new members! Sign up now!
- Check out the new page above! Ways To Save!
- Feel free to follow me on my facebook page Happy Stamper if you’d like to and YouTube.I’d love to know what you think with a comment!
- Do you want a discount on your craft purchases or to make a little money from your hobby?!? Then Join My Team! Check out the details on the page above!
- FREE tutorial with any $50+ purchase! Celebrate Today Birthday Card Tutorial.
Swatches and Product Shares!
Check the Product Shares & Swatches tab above for a video! These are great for Demonstrators and Hobbyist!