Happy Sunday! I hope you’re enjoying your weekend! I’ve felt crazy busy this past week since I’m still looking for a new job! Who knew that applying for jobs would be EVER MORE exhausting than working! I feel like I have two full-time jobs right now! Anyhow, I decided to use a few of the new in-colors for this weeks Can You Case It challenge. I used the delightful dijon background designer series paper on a tip top taupe card base, with some Color Me Irresistible Designer Series Paper in Mint Macaroon. Can you see the raindrops? Do you see my mistake?!? 🙂 oops…i matted the rain drops upside down! I can’t believe I did that, but there isn’t anyway to fix it without throwing away the entire top layer and making it again…I decided that I don’t think the recipient will notice! 🙂 I don’t have a specific purpose for this card yet, but I REALLY love this sentiment! I’m sure some day I’ll need to send this card to one of my amazing friends. Don’t forget that there’s a complete supply list at the bottom of this post!
PLUS, I’ve updated my Product Shares and Swatches page to reflect the new 2015-2016 Catalog! Get your name on the list to reserve your spot now!
- Check out my Product Share page, so you can have it all without spending so much money! Order a Product Share so that you can have a bit of everything for a fraction of the cost!
- My stamp and technique clubs are accepting new members! Sign up now!
- Check out the new page above! Ways To Save!
- Feel free to follow me on my facebook page Happy Stamper if you’d like to and YouTube.I’d love to know what you think with a comment!
- Do you want a discount on your craft purchases or to make a little money from your hobby?!? Then Join My Team! Check out the details on the page above!
- FREE tutorial with any $50+ purchase! Celebrate Today Birthday Card Tutorial.
Swatches and Product Shares!
Check the Product Shares & Swatches tab above for a video! These are great for Demonstrators and Hobbyist!