It’s Monday! That means today is the last day to submit an entry into the Simply Stamp It Color Challenge! I LOVE these colors together! I’m not sure I would have thought of this color combination myself if I hadn’t noticed them together in the new Pretty Petals Paper Stack! So What do you think?
You can find a detailed supply list at the bottom of this post!
I used a sponge dauber on the new Brick Wall embossing folder with Crumb Cake ink before running the Very Vanilla card stock through the Big shot! I LOVE how it turned out!
PLUS, I’ve updated my Product Shares and Swatches page to reflect the new 2015-2016 Catalog! Get your name on the list to reserve your spot now!
- Check out my Product Share page, so you can have it all without spending so much money! Order a Product Share so that you can have a bit of everything for a fraction of the cost!
- My stamp and technique clubs are accepting new members! Sign up now!
- Check out the new page above! Ways To Save!
- Feel free to follow me on my facebook page Happy Stamper if you’d like to and YouTube.I’d love to know what you think with a comment!
- Do you want a discount on your craft purchases or to make a little money from your hobby?!? Then Join My Team! Check out the details on the page above!
- FREE tutorial with any $50+ purchase! Celebrate Today Birthday Card Tutorial.
Swatches and Product Shares!
Check the Product Shares & Swatches tab above for a video! These are great for Demonstrators and Hobbyist!
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog