Welcome to the Team Stamp It Man Appreciation Blog Hop! Since tomorrow is Father’s Day, we decided to feature the men in our lives for this month’s blog hop. I already posted many Father’s Day cards and 3D projects, so today I’m going to focus on the little men in over lives–both kids and dogs! 🙂 If you’re just starting on the hop with my blog, then welcome and don’t forget to check out Linda’s post by clicking the Previous link and Siara’s post by clicking the Next botton.
As always, you can find the complete supply list at the bottom of this post! If you’d like a video on this, just leave me a comment. I didn’t have a chance to edit the video in time for this hop, so it’s just pictures for now!
Below you’ll see the cute dog house, treat box that I made for a young cousin of mine. I know that he’s getting a puppy for his birthday (but he doesn’t know!) 🙂 So, I’m giving him this little treat box that has puppy treats in it! I just love this cute little terrier from the Hey Girl stamp set!. I’m sure he’s going to like it, but I know it won’t compare to the puppy!!!
The shingles are made with the scallop edge from the Cutie Pie Thinlits! I used fringe scissors for the grass, and I did some partial die cutting using one of the tags from the Baker’s Box thinlit pack for the doggie door! Oh, the woof is heat embossed using the Back to Basic Alphabet set!
Don’t forget that you can sign up for my online or in-person Stamp Clubs and Technique Clubs by clicking on the calendar to the right or clicking on the pages above to find out more information!
Keep Scrolling for the supply list and Special Offers! Click next to see Siara’s Awesome Creation!
- Order a Product Share so that you can have a bit of everything for a fraction of the cost!
- I’m now accepting orders for the 2015-2016 Paper Swatches!
- Do you want it all with a discount! Then Join My Team! I’ll help you save as a hobby demonstrator or give you pointers on growing your new business! Plus get 2 free stamps if you sign up before the end of June!
- My stamp and technique clubs are accepting new members! Sign up now!
- Check out the new page above! Ways To Save!
- Feel free to follow me on my facebook page Happy Stamper if you’d like to and YouTube.I’d love to know what you think with a comment!
- FREE tutorial with any $50+ purchase! Celebrate Today Birthday Card Tutorial.
Stamp and Technique Clubs
Join my Stamp or Technique Clubs! Earn free stamps, and get lots of instruction and inspiration! Check the above pages for more details!
Swatches and Product Shares! Order Now!
Check the Product Shares & Swatches tab above for a video! These are great for Demonstrators and Hobbyist!