Welcome to the OSAT Blog Hop! Thanks for checking me out, and please continue on with the hop by clicking Next at the bottom of this post! The theme this month is a Father’s Day or Masculine card and project. I made a Tool tote/box Father’s Day Card and a wall-mounted bottle opener for my brother! 🙂
Check out the video for the card on my new YouTube Channel! Click subscribe and give it a thumbs up if you like it!
- 5.5″ x 11″ (Chocolate Chip)
- Scored at 4.25″ and flipped and scored at 2.5″
- Wood grain pieces (Crumb Cake
- one piece at 5.25″ x 3′
- one piece at 5.25″ x 2.25″
- Whisper White Insert (4″ x 5.25″)
- Basic Gray Card Stock Scraps
Keep scrolling for the second project! Supplies for both projects are all listed at the bottom of this post!
Here’s my Second Project. Wall-Mounted Bottle Opener
First, here’s the video for the Wall-Mounted Bottle Opener on my new YouTube Channel! Click subscribe and give it a thumbs up if you like it! Check below the picture for dimensions and the Next Button!
I used white vinegar and ink refills to create the stain. I used a random combination of Soft Suede, Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso, and Basic Black. I just kept adding drops of the different colors until it looked like I wanted!
I used an inexpensive wood-burning tool that you can purchase from any Lowe’s or Amazon. The links are at the bottom of this post!
The bottle opener says Beer Me on it. 🙂 It comes with two in the case! So, I can make another slightly different project later! This wall-mount would go perfect with the Beer featured in Andrea‘s post! You check it out! Don’t forget to continue on with the hop with Wynne’s Project, by clicking next!
Don’t forget that you can sign up for my online or in-person Stamp Clubs and Technique Clubs by clicking on the calendar to the right or clicking on the pages above to find out more information!
Keep Scrolling for the supply list and Special Offers! Click next to see Debbie’s Awesome Creation!
- Andrea P.
- You should stock up now, or check out my Product Share page, so you can have it all without spending so much money!
- Order a Product Share so that you can have a bit of everything for a fraction of the cost!
- I’m now accepting orders for the 2015-2016 Paper Swatches!
- Do you want it all with a discount! Then Join My Team! I’ll help you save as a hobby demonstrator or give you pointers on growing your new business! Plus get 2 free stamps if you sign up before the end of June!
- My stamp and technique clubs are accepting new members! Sign up now!
- Check out the new page above! Ways To Save!
- Feel free to follow me on my facebook page Happy Stamper if you’d like to and YouTube.I’d love to know what you think with a comment!
- FREE tutorial with any $50+ purchase! Celebrate Today Birthday Card Tutorial.
Stamp and Technique Clubs
Join my Stamp or Technique Clubs! Earn free stamps, and get lots of instruction and inspiration! Check the above pages for more details!
Swatches and Product Shares! Order Now!
Check the Product Shares & Swatches tab above for a video! These are great for Demonstrators and Hobbyist!