Happy Wednesday! Today, I’m sharing a purse I made from the now retired, Birthday Bash Designer Series Paper and Night of Navy Card Stock! I hope you like it! As always, scroll to the bottom for a complete supply list!
- 3 1/2″ x 12″ Designer Series Paper
- (3) 1/2″ x 12″ solid card stock pieces
- 2″ x 8 1/2″ card stock (for handles) score length wise at 1/2 on both ends and then cut at 1″ to make 2 handles
- 2 1/2″ x 5 1/4″ solid card stock for purse base, Score at 1/2″ on all 4 sides
Here’s a Video to help you visualize the purse’s assembly better.
If you’d like a catalog in your hands, I send all my customers a free catalog! Just place an order!
- Order a Product Share now so that you can have a bit of everything for a fraction of the cost!
- I’m now accepting orders for the 2015-2016 Paper Swatches!
- Do you want it all with a discount! Then Join My Team! I’ll help you save as a hobby demonstrator or give you pointers on growing your new business!
- My stamp and technique clubs are accepting new members! Sign up now!
- Check out the new page above! Ways To Save!
- Feel free to follow me on my facebook page Happy Stamper if you’d like to and YouTube.I’d love to know what you think with a comment! Here is my Etsy shop, and you can order the supplies I use from my Stampin’ Up! website .
- FREE tutorial with any $50+ purchase! Sprinkles of Life Card Tutorial.
Finally, Check Out the Awesome New Demonstrator Special!!!
Not Only, will you receive a starter kit of your own design filled with $125 of product for the price of $99, but you’ll also get to be ANY TWO additional stamp sets to get your started!!! This deal is only good until June 30th! Check out the Join My Team page for more details on the benefits of becoming a demonstrator!
Check the Product Shares & Swatches tab above for a video! These are great for Demonstrators and Hobbyist!