Happy Wednesday! Today I’m sharing a fun birthday card-in-a-box that I made for a cousin of mine that is turning 22! His birthday was actually Monday, but I wasn’t able to get his card in the mail on time, so it’ll be a bit late! I hope he the fun of the card makes up for it! This card uses the soon retiring Happy Hour Set. You can buy the die cuts or the digital cut file if you just click on the links! A complete supply list at the bottom!
I used the Many Marvelous Marker sets to selectively ink the stamps! I love this set! I’m so sad it’s retiring! I just did some simply white, heat embossing on the outside of the card. I think it looks great though on the Real Red card stock!
Don’t forget that you can sign up for my online or in-person Stamp Clubs and Technique Clubs by clicking on the calendar to the right or clicking on the pages above to find out more information!
- Don’t forget that the 2013-2015 in-colors will be retiring soon. You should stock up now, or check out my Product Share page, so you can have it all without spending so much money!
- Order a Product Share so that you can have a bit of everything for a fraction of the cost!
- I’m now accepting orders for the 2015-2016 Paper Swatches!
- Do you want it all with a discount! Then Join My Team! I’ll help you save as a hobby demonstrator or give you pointers on growing your new business!
- My stamp and technique clubs are accepting new members! Sign up now!
- Check out the new page above! Ways To Save!
- Feel free to follow me on my facebook page Happy Stamper if you’d like to and YouTube.I’d love to know what you think with a comment!
- FREE tutorial with any $50+ purchase! Celebrate Today Birthday Card Tutorial.
Stamp and Technique Clubs
Join my Stamp or Technique Clubs! Earn free stamps, and get lots of instruction and inspiration! Check the above pages for more details!
Swatches and Product Shares! Order Now!
Check the Product Shares & Swatches tab above for a video! These are great for Demonstrators and Hobbyist!