Happy Sunday!!! Today’s Can You Case It Challenge is a Designer’s Choice with a May Flowers theme! Since it is also approaching the end of the school year, I’ve been asked to make several customized Thank You cards for some of those special teacher’s in our lives! I’ll show you several of them on this post! I hope you take the time to participate in this week’s challenge at Can You Case It!
PLUS, I’ve updated my Product Shares and Swatches page to reflect the new 2015-2016 Catalog! Get your name on the list to reserve your spot now!
I also took advantage of some of the new supplies from my Annual Catalog Pre-order for this card-in-a-box. I featured this card in my technique class this past Thursday! All of my technique club members receive a detailed instruction reference card. Check out the above Stamp and Technique Clubs if you’re interested!
This new stamp set has a coordinating punch, and I used my MISTI to line the stamps up perfectly for the punch! I’ll do a video if you’d all like to see that! My complete supply list with links can be found at the bottom of this post!
This Thank you Card is similar to a Happy Birthday card I did previously. I used the Petite Petals and Flower Shop Stamp sets and coordinating punches.
This card is a special Thank You card for a Teacher that is also a Harry Potter fanatic!
This card-in-a-box is for a Biochemistry Professor. The school colors are burgundy and gold, so the card base is a piece of retired Bravo Burgundy and I used the stripes mask to create vertical, gold, heat-embossed stripes on the outside of the box!
This card-in-a-box is for an Advisor that went above and beyond!
Last, but not least, this card was made for a Medical Anthropology Professor!
- Don’t forget that the RETIRED List is OUT. You should stock up now before everything is gone, or check out my Product Share page, so you can have it all without spending so much money!
- Order a Product Share so that you can have a bit of everything for a fraction of the cost!
- My stamp and technique clubs are accepting new members! Sign up now!
- Check out the new page above! Ways To Save!
- Feel free to follow me on my facebook page Happy Stamper if you’d like to and YouTube.I’d love to know what you think with a comment!
- Do you want a discount on your craft purchases or to make a little money from your hobby?!? Then Join My Team! Check out the details on the page above!
- FREE tutorial with any $50+ purchase! Celebrate Today Birthday Card Tutorial.
Swatches and Product Shares!
Check the Product Shares & Swatches tab above for a video! These are great for Demonstrators and Hobbyist!
- Sprinkles of Life Stamp Set #139971, $21.00 (Available June 2nd)
- Tree Builder Punch #138295, $18.00 (Available June 2nd)