I love this card. I designed this card last year using The Great Outdoors Stamp Set and die cuts (you can buy them here or electronic cut files here), but I recently had to make a few more of these for an order. It was a lot of fun to make. I used quite a few techniques, including alcohol backgrounds, masking, and a 3D window! If you’re interested in learning some new techniques, feel free to check out my Technique Club!
The base layer is on watercolor paper, then there is a layer of dimensionals, a window sheet, then another layer of dimensionals, and the frame on top. The camping supplies are die cuts that I made to go along with The Great Outdoors Set. You can purchase them from my Etsy store under Shop Now. I used a stamp-a-ma-jig to line up my stamps on the cut paper…I did some better than others obviously. 🙂 Scroll to the bottom for a complete list of supplies!
Please let me know what you think!
- Don’t forget that the RETIRED List is OUT. You should stock up now before everything is gone, or check out my Product Share page, so you can have it all without spending so much money!
- Order a Product Share so that you can have a bit of everything for a fraction of the cost!
- My stamp and technique clubs are accepting new members! Sign up now!
- Check out the new page above! Ways To Save!
- Feel free to follow me on my facebook page Happy Stamper if you’d like to and YouTube.I’d love to know what you think with a comment!
- Do you want a discount on your craft purchases or to make a little money from your hobby?!? Then Join My Team! Check out the details on the page above!
- FREE tutorial with any $50+ purchase! Celebrate Today Birthday Card Tutorial.
Swatches and Product Shares!
Check the Product Shares & Swatches tab above for a video! These are great for Demonstrators and Hobbyist!