Hi Everyone!!!! I hope you’re having a wonderful Sunday! This is my first post as a member of the Can You Case It Design Team! I’m so happy to be a part of this group of talented people! I’m a little nervous to share my first creation, but I hope you love it!
So, Here we go!
My complete supply list can be found at the bottom of this post! I used the Lawn Fawn Gleeful Gardens and Bugs & Kisses sets for the inside of the photo. I used all Stampin’ Up! papers and dies for the rest! The On Film Framelits are RETIRING in a couple of months, so you better hurry now if you love them like I do!
Here’s a video that details how I made this card and colored the flowers, bird, and lady bug!
Here’s an up close view of the second card I made in the video!
- Don’t forget that the RETIRED List is OUT. You should stock up now before everything is gone, or check out my Product Share page, so you can have it all without spending so much money!
- Order a Product Share so that you can have a bit of everything for a fraction of the cost!
- My stamp and technique clubs are accepting new members! Sign up now!
- Check out the new page above! Ways To Save!
- Feel free to follow me on my facebook page Happy Stamper if you’d like to and YouTube.I’d love to know what you think with a comment!
- Do you want a discount on your craft purchases or to make a little money from your hobby?!? Then Join My Team! Check out the details on the page above!
- FREE tutorial with any $50+ purchase! Celebrate Today Birthday Card Tutorial.
Swatches and Product Shares!
Check the Product Shares & Swatches tab above for a video! These are great for Demonstrators and Hobbyist!
- Copic Markers:
Daisy: Y02, Y15, 638, N2, N0, 0, YG61, YG63
Lady Bug: R14, R12, N5, N2
Bird: BG000, BG01, BG02, BG 05, YG21
- Lawn Fawn Gleeful Gardens Stamp Set & Dies
- Lawn Fawn Bugs & Kisses Stamp Set & Dies
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
[…] Elizabeth Thatcher […]
Beautiful fun card! Love that Lawn Fawn set! 🙂
Thanks Justin! 🙂
Elizabeth, I love it and welcome to the CYCI team!
Thanks Terri! 🙂
Elizabeth, I just wanted to say thanks for joining our CYCI family, you are an incredible artist! Love the video and second card as well! 🙂 Go Team Eva lol… Thanks Again
Beautiful card! Welcome to the Design Team! 🙂
Thanks Tina! I’m excited to be involved with CYCI!