Welcome to the OSAT Blog Hop! Thanks for checking me out, and please continue on with the hop by clicking Next at the bottom of this post!
I’m sharing TWO projects with you today! I’ll be teaching both of these at my Technique Club tonight!
I love this flower pot card! The white embossing on various light colored card stocks really makes this a beautiful card!! Check out the video for step-by-step directions on how to make this card! I’ll be making this card tonight with my technique class!
Here’s the video on my new YouTube Channel! Click subscribe and give it a thumbs up if you like it!
Flower pot base: 3 1/2″ x 9″ scored at 3 1/2″ and 7″
Insert Mat: 2 1/2″ x 4 1/2″ and whisper white 2 1/4″ x 4 1/4″
Keep scrolling for the second project! Supplies are all listed at the bottom of this post!
Here’s my Second Project. A Winged Gift Box
I Love this winged box! I want to give a special thank you to Heidi who gave me the basic design! This box is 2 3/4″ x 2 3/4″ which is the perfect size to hold a lovely jewelry box with a charm inside! 🙂
Here’s the video for the Winged Gift Box on my new YouTube Channel! Click subscribe and give it a thumbs up if you like it!
Don’t forget that you can sign up for my online or in-person Stamp Clubs and Technique Clubs by clicking on the calendar to the right or clicking on the pages above to find out more information!
Keep Scrolling for the supply list and Special Offers! Click next to see Andrea’s Awesome Creation!
- Don’t forget that the 2013-2015 in-colors will be retiring soon. You should stock up now, or check out my Product Share page, so you can have it all without spending so much money!
- Order a Product Share so that you can have a bit of everything for a fraction of the cost!
- My stamp and technique clubs are accepting new members! Sign up now!
- Check out the new page above! Ways To Save!
- Feel free to follow me on my facebook page Happy Stamper if you’d like to and YouTube.I’d love to know what you think with a comment!
- FREE tutorial with any $50+ purchase! Celebrate Today Birthday Card Tutorial.
Stamp and Technique Clubs
Join my Stamp or Technique Clubs! Earn free stamps, and get lots of instruction and inspiration! Check the above pages for more details!
Swatches and Product Shares! Order Now!
Check the Product Shares & Swatches tab above for a video! These are great for Demonstrators and Hobbyist!