Happy Monday! I hope you’re starting off the week with a bang! First, FREE Shipping starts today!!! That’s like get 10% off your order!!! You have from April 6-10!!!!
Today, I’m sharing a simple Happy Birthday card that I made for my cousin who is turning 21! This is a super easy card to make! The inside simply says Birthday Wishes! I wrote a personal message before I remembered to take pictures, so I didn’t take a picture to share with you all!
- Don’t forget that the 2013-2015 in-colors will be retiring soon. You should stock up now, or check out my Product Share page, so you can have it all without spending so much money!
- Order a Product Share so that you can have a bit of everything for a fraction of the cost!
- My stamp and technique clubs are accepting new members! Sign up now!
- Check out the new page above! Ways To Save!
- Feel free to follow me on my facebook page Happy Stamper if you’d like to and YouTube.I’d love to know what you think with a comment!
- FREE tutorial with any $50+ purchase! Celebrate Today Birthday Card Tutorial.
Stamp and Technique Clubs
Join my Stamp or Technique Clubs! Earn free stamps, and get lots of instruction and inspiration! Check the above pages for more details!
Swatches and Product Shares!
Check the Product Shares & Swatches tab above for a video! These are great for Demonstrators and Hobbyist!