Welcome to the Team Stamp It Blog Hop! If you’re visiting me from Siara’s Blog, I know you’ve already seen a beautiful creation! If you’re starting the hop with me, don’t forget to check out all the other Hop participants by clicking on the Previous and/or Next Buttons! A list of supplies can be found at the bottom of this post!
I didn’t get a chance to make a video for this card, but if you would like one, please leave me a comment to let me know! I had a busy but great week! I had my first phone interview for a new job, so I’ve been super excited about that! So, without further delay, Here’s my card for the Easter themed Blog hop! I embossed the flowers on vellum, and then colored them with the Stampin’ Write markers on the BACK of the vellum! I love this look.
Do you like the medallion I used for a closure mechanism?!? It’s from the Something Borrowed line. Because it’s so heavy, I used Crystal Effects to adhere it permanently to the top of a candy base brad!
The inside card flower and sentiment are embossed in silver on water-color paper. I then used my aqua painter and inks to color the flowers! Don’t forget to keep scrolling for product details and great sales! Click next to continue on the hop with Lori’s masterpiece!
Important Things to Remember
- Sale-a-bration is ALMOST over!!! You only have until March 31st to get a free item with every $50 purchase!
- Don’t forget that the 2013-2015 in-colors will be retiring soon. You should stock up now, or check out my Product Share page, so you can have it all without spending so much money!
- PLUS, now is the best time for the New Demonstrator Special shown below! This offer expires on March 31st so act fast!
- My stamp and technique clubs are accepting new members! Sign up now!
- Check out the new page above! Ways To Save!
- FREE tutorial with any $50+ purchase! Celebrate Today Birthday Card Tutorial.
New Demonstrator Special
- Option #1: Receive a FREE Simply Created Project Kit from the occasions catalog with your Starter Kit.
- Option #2: Receive 2 FREE Sale-A-Bration items of your choice with your Starter Kit.
- Check out the Join My Team page above for many other great perks of joining my team.
- Send me an email if you have any questions! HappyStamper508@gmail.com
Feel free to follow me on my facebook page Happy Stamper if you’d like to and YouTube.
I’d love to know what you think with a comment!
Stamp and Technique Clubs
Join my Stamp or Technique Clubs! Earn free stamps, and get lots of instruction and inspiration! Check the above pages for more details!
Swatches and Product Shares!
Check the Product Shares & Swatches tab above for a video! These are great for Demonstrators and Hobbyist!
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
Thanks for sharing the beautiful Easter card Elizabeth and good luck on the interview.
love this !
Okay….it’s your fault that I broke down and bought this stamp set! 😉 Love your project and your inspiration!
hehehe 🙂 my life is now complete!
Such a cute idea! I love the colors.
Good luck with the new job interview. When you have time, I would love a video on this card. Thanks. Brenda
This is so cute. Thanks for the supply list that makes it so nice to know exactly what you used!!! 🙂
I’m glad you like it!