I make lots and lots of birthday cards! I love the geometric shapes used in this card to send a bright and beautiful Happy Birthday!
Let me know what you think!
Please let me know what you think!
My Supply List
- Fast Fuse, $9.95
- Flower Shop (Wood, Clear) $23.95/$17.95
- Endless Birthday Wishes, $13.95
- Whisper White Cardstock $8.50
- Marina Mist Cardstock, $6.95
- Strawberry Slush Cardstock, $6.95
- All Abloom DSP Stack, $6.95
- Pear Pizzazz Cardstock, $6.95
- Daffodil Delight Cardstock, $6.95
- Vellum Cardstock, $6.50
- Pear Pizzazz Ink, $5.95
- Strawberry Slush Ink, $5.95
- Daffodil Delight Ink, $5.95
- Crushed Curry Baker’s Twine, $2.95
- Bird Builder Punch, $16.95
- Flower Punch, $15.95
- Arrows Embossing Folder, $7.95
- Basic Pearls, $4.95
- Big Shot, $99.95 (Check out the free bundle promo with every Big Shot Order!)
- Paper Snips, $9.95
- Stampin’ Trimmer, $29.95
- Multipurpose Glue, $3.95
- SNAIL, $6.95
- Stampin’ Dimensionals, $3.95
Jean B Thatcher
wow, I really like those flowers stamped on the vellum! I will need to try that! Another beautiful card Elizabeth! – Kristal
Thanks Kristal! 🙂 I really appreciate all your support!
You’re Welcome! I love seeing all the things you make because I believe it gives new and fun ideas!
This is gorgeous!
Thanks Michelle! 🙂
This is one of the prettiest birthday cards I have ever seen. Love it! Thank you for sharing.
Thanks Jackie!!! I’m happy you like it!