WooHoo!!! It’s Friday!! We finally made it! Hopefully you are going to have awesome weather this weekend, and maybe you’ll decide to go camping! I hope my friends in Hawaii are faring well! So, I made this fun card for a swap at my up-up- upline’s meeting 🙂 It was a lot of fun to make. I used quite a few techniques, including alcohol backgrounds, masking, and a 3D window! If you’re interested in learning some new techniques, feel free to check out my Technique Club!
I got a huge response from this card at the meeting, so I hope you enjoy it!
The base layer is on watercolor paper, then there is a layer of dimensionals, a window sheet, then another layer of dimensionals, and the frame on top. The camping supplies are die cuts that I made to go along with The Great Outdoors Set. You can purchase them from my Etsy store under Shop Now.
Please let me know what you think!
I Supply List
- Fast Fuse, $9.95
- The Great Outdoors (Wood, Clear) $29.95/$21.95
- Hardwood Stamp (Wood, Clear) $17.95/$13.95
- Baked Brown Sugar Cardstock $6.95
- Watercolor Paper, $4.95
- Whisper White Cardstock $8.50
- Early Espresso Ink, $5.95
- Garden Green Ink, $5.95
- Smoky Slate Ink, $5.95
- Soft Sky Ink, $5.95
- Stamp-a-ma-jig, $11.95
- Die Cuts
- Stampin’ Write Markers Set, $109.95
- Garden Green Marker (not available as a single marker)
- Early Espresso Marker, $3.50
- Cherry Cobbler Marker, $3.50
- Pumpkin Pie Marker, $3.50
- Smoky Slate Marker, $3.50
- Pacific Point Marker (not available as a single marker)
- Crushed Curry Marker (not available as a single marker)
- Daffodil Delight Marker, $3.50
- Soft Suede Marker (not available as a single marker)
- Paper Snips, $9.95
- Stampin’ Trimmer, $29.95
- Multipurpose Glue, $3.95
- SNAIL, $6.95
- Stampin’ Dimensionals, $3.95